- Reduce the appearance of blemishes by applying Tea Tree topically.
- Combine Tea Tree with water in a small glass spray bottle and use to freshen linens and towels.
- Diffuse it to combat stale or unpleasant odors in the home.
- Combine it with citrus scents such as Lemon or Lemongrass for a natural deodorizer.
- Add it to homemade soaps and moisturizers to experience its cleansing properties.
- Apply it to skin as part of your nighttime routine to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Combat the pungent odor of gym clothes radiating from your laundry room before tackling the endless pile of clothes and linens.
- Put your feet up and dissolve your day’s stresses in any room of the house with this renewing aroma for a memorable at-home spa experience.
- Jump over any mental block and stay focused with its clarifying, refreshing scent during late-night study or work sessions.
- Create a natural deodorizer for the kitchen after cleaning out the fridge by combining Tea Tree with one of your favorite Young Living citrus essential oils.
Tea Tree essential oil has a fresh, invigorating scent that can be diffused to mask unpleasant odors. Tea Tree also makes a great addition to skin and beauty products because of its cleansing properties.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Melaleuca alternifolia†(Tea Tree) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil